Christian Health Insurance Alternatives from our 501C3 Not for profit non insurance based health sharing ministry – for Kansas City MO residents. If you are reading this, you are probably searching for an affordable way to get health benefits for yourself, your family or your business. You have found out that traditional medical insurance is way too expensive and that the Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) is neither affordable nor desirable for any Missouri resident.
(Please note that we are a Christian Healthcare Sharing Ministry. We are NOT insurance or an insurance company and should not be misconstrued as such) You have probably read that in 2016 insurance rates for Missouri residents with Obama Care jumped again! What is even worse is that traditional health insurance costs in Missouri may go up as much as 68% next year. The end of this spiraling out of control trend in health care is no where in site.
You Learn the Proven Secrets of Financial Protection Against Catastrophic Loss from Medical Expenses… Quickly, Easily, and Inexpensively
(And You Can Save 40% – 60% On Health Care Costs)
Does This Sound Like You?If you aren’t happy with your choices in “Obamacare”… if your healthcare insurance premiums are skyrocketing out of sight… if you want to finally take control of your medical costs… if your doctor is not “approved” by Obamacare… or even if you’re doing well but just know there has to be a more Christian way I’ve got good news: MCS Medical Cost Sharing, a 501c3 Non Profit Corporation, explains why…and what you can do about it.
This 100% Christian-based medical cost sharing company is NOT an insurance company but may be right for you if:
- You want to save 40% – 60% over standard health insurance plans.
- You want to tap the protection of re-imbursement for larger medical costs, but don’t want to shell out $10,000 (or more) every time someone in your family has a claim.
- You’re an entrepreneur or solo professional and want to protect your family’s financial health (granting you the power to seek help with medical costs on demand).
- You want to avoid the extra cost burden of government administrators, insurance companies and agents.
- You want to know the “inner secrets” to adjusting claims- so you can know for sure if you’re getting the real deal (and avoid getting ripped off!).
- You’re a Christian who shares convictions and beliefs with other Christians and wants to band together to help each other cover the cost of their medical bills… and save money!
How to Find Financial Protection Without Selling Your Soul
Let’s face the facts.
You know you need to have financial protection from medical disasters in order to protect your family.
You probably know that you can obtain health insurance coverage in the government-run insurance “markets”.
But there’s a problem.
The problem is you don’t really have a choice. We’ve all seen notices on TV about increases in “premiums” for the coming year, the increase in deductibles and restrictions on which doctors and medical professionals you can visit.
Maybe you are afraid that when we talk about medical cost sharing, that we are talking about a program where we share the extravagant costs associated with traditional health insurance or the mismanagement of Obamacare. Heaven forbid! What we offer is something COMPLETELY different.
That type of “one size fits all” of health insurance may have worked at one time, but its effectiveness is diminishing rapidly, and the power of that sort of government program has already seen its day.
To succeed in modern times, you have to understand that you have more control. You can demand more respect than ever before. And you havealways deserved it.
Today, the most powerful method of protecting your family from financial chaos from medical costs is our Christian health insurance alternative.
It represents the convergence point of the needs of your family, your desire for a solution, and the benefits of your financial protection.
Sharing this convergence is the heart of powerful financial protection.
Before you disregard that as nice-sounding poppycock, stick with me. Consider this…
What’s the potential cost to you of not solving your medical cost problem?
Financial Chaos, Total Loss Of Savings, Possible Bankruptcy....That can be the cost of not solving your “medical cost problem.” Is it really that important? You bet it is. The likelihood of large medical costs -whether by you or a family member, with today’s expensive medical care, is near certainty. It’s easier to understand the reason why a family fails if we first understand how it got messed up to begin with. Here’s how it happens for most families:
- Someone has an unexpected health condition.
- That same someone has no plan for medical cost protection.
- The costs begin to mount… hundreds, thousands, maybe even tens of thousands of dollars.
Is It Possible You Are Only One “Click” Away From Financial Protection & Freedom?…
One of our members says “you’re only one click away from security”.
I happen to think that’s true.
But let’s even tone it down just a bit…maybe believing you’re a “click away from financial security” is a little too much of a stretch for you.
Can you get your mind around this: Christians can minister to the Body of Christ while being thrifty with their money, and without ignoring their own medical needs… and find financial freedom.
Think about that: could other Christians help you when you are in difficulty?
Doesn’t Galatians 6:2 says we should “carry each other’s burdens”?
Because I believe our program is the one critical piece of leverage that can mean the difference between protection and financial failure… I call MCS Medical Cost Sharing … “Hope”.
Once you join us, you can create financial protection from health related problems virtually “on demand”.
- Have a claim in excess of your Personal Responsibility? Just notify us, and we’ll take it from there!
- Is health care sharing legal? Yes, Christian health sharing ministries are exempt from ACA.
- Want to increase your financial protection dramatically, without increasing your out-of-pocket budget? We don't have the bloat and costly overhead of government programs.
- Who is eligible? There are no restrictions based on age, weight, geographic location or previous health history. All plans require that you live by Faith-based principles, refrain from illegal use of drugs, follow Biblical teachings on the use of alcohol and attend Worship as regularly as your health permits.
How we started our path to MCS Medical Cost Sharing