Medical Cost Sharing Inc provides an opportunity where Christians can minister to the Body of Christ while being thrifty with their money, and without ignoring their own medical needs. Medical Cost Sharing has grown in popularity and success ever since the Old Order Amish Church Fund began the modern-era of burden-bearing during the 1960s. Today, participants from a broad spectrum of Christian denominations support each other’s medical needs across all fifty states and around the world. Feel free to contact us if you need a fuller explanation of how Medical Cost Sharing Inc works.MCS is an IRS approved and registered not-for-profit 501C3
At M.C.S. we know that nothing is more important than your salvation, and understand that Jesus is the Bridge between God and mankind.
Our Logo was born out of these core values:
God’s Design to Save humanity
from eternal separation, was for
Jesus to be the Bridge between
Him and mankind. Jesus Christ
is the Bridge to everlasting Life.
Our Founding Members
- CEO/Founder of Medical Cost Sharing Inc., a Christian alternative to the high-cost health of insurance.
- California Polytechnic University
- Over 25 years of personalized financial services specializing in customer care.
- 40 years of successful self-employment.
- Liaison in the field of Healthcare Administration.
- Husband, Father, Grandfather, and Christian.
- Personally driven and motivated for success.
James L. McGinnis
- COO/Co-Founder of Medical Cost Sharing Inc., a Christian alternative to high-cost of health insurance.
- 30 years in Superior Customer Care.
- Self-employed in service sector for 35 years.
- 4 years of exceptional service with the United States Navy.
- Served 2 years in Vietnam.
- Experience in Stock/Inventory control.
- Graduated from Navy Supply School.
- Father, Grandfather, and Christian.